This build includes various fixes and improvements.
- Inventory stackable items displayed stack count now updated correctly during stack splitting & moves.
- Crafting now shows a big message telling you what was (or wasn't) made.
- Inventory sounds now play for stacked items when placed.
- You can now quick-select held items from within the inventory.
- Quick select shows name of currently selected item.
- The story mode landing sequence is much shorter. I will be tweaking this more.
- Player character doesn't glide without walking animation at low speed.
- When starting a game, gameplay is paused and rendering disabled until a decent amount of nearby terrain is ready. Starting up a game looks much cleaner now.
- A problem with the main menu processing input when it shouldn't have has been fixed.
- Item icons are color coded according to if they can be activated, if they are activated and if they can be deactivated.
Hope to get some feedback soon!